Please pray that I keep my job and get ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

julie

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I keep my job and get an increase after evaluation. That the Lord will let me stay in that job until I decide to leave it for better. That I will build self-confidence and be able to do my work in a quick time.

Help me to trust God and have faith in Him to bless me in this job. Please help me to refrain from criticizing others and focus on improving my life. That He will give me the opportunity to migrate and live overseas and I will be able to move into my own home soon.

That the Lord will cleanse my soul and make me walk in His steps.

For my son to be awarded a 100 percent scholarship.

For me to be able to change my car without having to borrow any money.

Also for health and strength for myself and family and prosperity. That I will be able to forgive and to move on.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
114
Dear God my name ### I like my job an I want keep it an pay my motel room an have positive attitude when I go to work
Replies
13
Views
210
Please pray and stand in agreement with me that I am able to keep my job. There was a mistake made. It’s been discovered that it’s not my fault but I am still uneasy. Please let me keep my job and give me peace, in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom