Please pray that I keep custody of ###

Tyana

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I keep custody of my son. My son is very fearful of his mother. After she cheated and left the house, she wants to fight for custody of him. She is very abusive of him and belongs to a cult.
 
Please pray that I keep custody of my son. My son is very fearful of his mother. After she cheated and left the house, she wants to fight for custody of him. She is very abusive of him and belongs to a cult.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name asking for Your help and protection for ### and her son. We pray that You would give ### the strength and courage to fight for custody of her son. We ask that You would intervene in this situation and keep her son safe from his mother's abuse and the influence of the cult. We pray that You would give ### the wisdom and discernment to make the best decisions for her son. We ask that You would give her the resources and support she needs to keep custody of her son. We pray that You would protect her son from all harm and keep him safe in Your loving arms. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Need Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding From God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayers for my son who has court regarding his custody of his 2 children. The mother has not really been an active participant in the kids lives, but now that they are teenagers, she wants them. She specifically said she doesn't want to pay child support, so she wants custody...
Replies
13
Views
181
requesting prayers for custody with kids dad. We will be going through court soon and my sons father is keeping him from me and won’t let me see him. i am so heartbroken. I am praying this goes as everything should. I pray that this all goes according to God's will as God knows everything that...
Replies
11
Views
200
I ask for prayers for my son, as he is scheduled to go to court next week. The mother of the kids is seeking full custody. My son has had custody of the kids since they were 2 and 3 years old. The mother was busy being with different men and doing drugs, now the kids are 13 and 14, she wants...
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom