Please pray that I hear God's voice ...

May you be blessed financially in accordance with the riches of God's Graces in Jesus Name I pray Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you 🙏🏽 I am asking prayers for my mother’s pain from shingles on her scalp and eye. I would also like to hear the voice of God in answering my prayers and lastly pray for my children’s salvation.
Replies
7
Views
274
Please pray for me as I seek to trust God more fully and listen carefully to His voice. I desire to follow His plans for my life, but I often find myself surrounded by influences that encourage selfishness, shallow thinking, worldly priorities, and dependence on human opinions instead of God's...
Replies
9
Views
128
I would like to hear God's voice clear as possible that I will know for sure He is talking to me, and that He would help me take the next step forward for what He has got in store for me and I acknowledge that Jesus will help me for all the things I prayed for myself and for other people around...
Replies
7
Views
701
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,042
Messages
16,818,080
Members
651,152
Latest member
Ghaelmoanmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom