Please Pray That I Hear From Some ### Job Opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray for me I have some art work I am trying to sale. I sent so many emails but so far not that many responses. Please pray that I get positive and good responses very soon, please pray that those very important people love my art work and contact me and want to work with me asap. Please pray for that. Thanks all!

Christ Child
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please say a prayer that God lets me hear from my daughter today. I'm very worried. I don't know if she is busy, someone is sick or if she is upset with me. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
159
Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you. I greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus. May God bless you and keep you all safe. First, I would like to say I have some great news. I was offered an assistant teacher position. I’m so excited for this new opportunity. I have done the interview...
Replies
7
Views
271
Please pray I hear from ### today or very soon. Please pray for ### and ###. Praise our Father.
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom