Please pray that I get the job I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OA123

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I get the job I am interviewing for in ###. I am praying that God should resurrect my Data Management career. By this time next year, I want to be a contractor DM earning £### per day, by God’s Grace. Also, please pray that God should count me worthy of making heaven. Thank You.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that God removes any barriers that are keeping me from getting a job.I pray to pass the interview and be hired immediately.I really need job to support my children and my mother.Thank you Lord.This i pray through Christ our Lord Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
181
Dear God, Please open the right door for ### with ###. Give her peace instead of anxiety, confidence during every step, and favor with the hiring team. Let her hard work, personality, and determination shine through clearly. If this remote job is meant for her, let everything align smoothly —...
Replies
9
Views
111
INSPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD RIGHT NOW AT 3:40PM MARCH 12 BINDED UP Satan SECRET CRAP AGENTS agents of SATAN IN MY CAREER AIR GET OUT NOW PERIOD PERMANENTLY don't come back period permanently. I HAVE AN INTERVIEW COMING UP FOR A JOB I BETTER GET IT OR ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom