Please pray that I get ### my family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I get ### get my family and marriage back with ### and reunited as a family with our 2 sons by Christmas time, amen and thank you.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to your presence by the Blood of the Lamb Jesus. We give this situation unto you…. There is not A SINGLE REASON which cannot be answered by the BLOOD OF JESUS. Once we stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus, once we believed in the Blood of Jesus, satan can no longer work upon us.

“And they overcame him (devil the accuser) by the BLOOD of the Lamb Yeshua, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” (Revelation 12:11). “They overcame Him by the Blood of the Lamb Yeshua”, How precious are these words. Those brothers overcame not because of their merit, their advancement, or their experience. They overcame because of the Blood of the Lamb Yeshua. May Father graciously open our eyes more and more in this season. O LORD apply the Blood of Jesus on our behalf according to your evaluation of it. (From “Glorious Church”)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT MY OFFSPRINGS THAT WANTS TO GO WITH ME OUT OF USA DUE TO IT BEING SUNDAY BEEN ATTACKED SINCE YESTERDAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. LIFE IN I SECRETLY FIND A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY A NEW HOME WITH AC BATHROOM SINK TOILET AND I CAN BE IN PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY WITH MY PETS THIS...
Replies
9
Views
147
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
178
Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom