please pray that I get more hours to work, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

desireJesus

Account Closed
please pray that I get more hours to work, that God bless me in my work that God bless me in my finance.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### to get more hours at work or best case a steady part time job. His work hours were cut back really bad this week. He is an evangelist and using his own funds to fund his ministry efforts. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
134
I pray that my daughters job will give her 6 days a week day shift 12 hours a day she needs the money please amen n give her benefits n who ever fucks with daughter at her job gets executed
Replies
9
Views
138
Please pray that my hours change, so that I start in the morning instead of late afternoon till early evening.
Replies
8
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom