Please pray that I get good news ...

Thank you all for your prayers, my results came back good. Praise God for always watching over us and continuing to bless us every day. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier today, I asked for prayer regarding the following: Good news! In January I had a lung cancer screening at ### that showed a 6.4-mm nodule in my left upper lung lobe. In May, ### did a PET scan and recommended a biopsy. Because the nodule didn't grow, I questioned the need for immediate...
Replies
9
Views
136
Dear God, Me and my wife is separating temporarily. Then we are getting a divorce. I'm going into the homeless shelter. All of our friends and family members said there not going to come around my wife ### or have any contact with her. They know things I don't know. But they want tell me why...
Replies
5
Views
104
Please pray that I wake up to good news. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so much.
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom