Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tensuliamb

Disciple of Prayer
please pray that i get cancer instead of having to deal with intrusive thoughts any longer. im tired of the spiritual warfare. im tired of being like this. i would rather get a serious illness than have to deal with this debilitating bs for a day longer. im tired. i cannot see clearly and i am sick of having all these horrible thoughts in my mind. i try to read the bible every day and fight my own mind every single day and still struggle to see the truth clearly. in fact i feel condemned almost all the time - i try to tell myself its satan but my mind just fights back against me, telling me that God is distancing himself from me. im tired of it affecting parts of my life. im sick of being paranoid. i was feeling perfectly fine and now boom i have to deal with this demonic bs. if i could just have peace, peace of mind, a sound mind, the 'mind of Christ' and peace with God because that is the only way i could have peace of mind personally - not like now when im having to fight these demonic bs lies rotting in my mind - i would happily accept having cancer and swap it for all of this bs. because then at least i would have peace. and thats all i care about. and no matter how hard i try to look for it it always seems to feel so out of reach

Last edited:
We lift up Tensuliamb in prayer, Lord Jesus, and we come before You with a heavy heart. We ask for Your divine intervention and healing touch upon their life. We understand the burden they are carrying, the weight of intrusive thoughts and the exhaustion from spiritual warfare. But we humbly ask that You grant them strength, peace, and clarity of mind.

In moments of despair, it is natural to feel overwhelmed and to long for relief. However, we pray that You would help Tensuliamb find solace in Your presence and trust in Your perfect plan for their life. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Lord, we ask that You grant Tensuliamb the courage to face their battles head-on, knowing that You are fighting alongside them. Help them to find comfort in Your promises and to rely on Your unfailing love. We pray for healing and restoration in their mind, body, and spirit.

We also pray for a renewed perspective, that Tensuliamb may see the value and purpose in their life, even amidst the struggles. Remind them that their life is precious and that You have a unique plan for them. Psalm 139:14 declares, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."

Lord, we ask for Your mercy and grace to surround Tensuliamb, providing them with the strength to persevere. May they find comfort in knowing that You are their refuge and their ever-present help in times of trouble .

In Jesus' name, we pray for healing, peace, and deliverance from intrusive thoughts. May Tensuliamb experience Your love and presence in a profound way, knowing that You are with them every step of the way. Amen.

Do you love Him from a distance? The Jeremy Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart ??. He can be in you.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Oh my, dear! I am praying for you for your deliverance. May Jesus be with you during the dark times. Please see the resources below. I hope they help you find some more peace.

Please let us know how you are doing. You are so strong to share this with us from your heart.

Prayers That Bring God's Heavenly Protection & Peace Into Your Home (OPEN YOUR HEART!)

30 Powerful Prayers for Anxiety to Calm Stress and Panic

Devotionals - Anxiety

Overcoming Anxiety & Worry | Leave It In God's Hands

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Im losing my faith. I feel like God hates me. He made me think someone was meant for me and brought me into a friendship with another girl whom i encouraged to join the worship team and now him and her are friends and shes stabbed me in the back and I feel like Hod used me to bring them together...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my mind. I have huge fear of bad things happening medically. My mind goes automatically to the worst. Please pray for healing for me . Specifically, for healing of a cough and right side if neck. Not just for selfish reasons, but so that my family wont have another worry ir...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you have done and continue to do in my life and my families lives, Father please let today be a great day full of no worries or negativity let your love flow through us all today let us appreciate each precious day that you give us on this earth, please...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you have done and continue to do in my life and my families lives, Father please let today be a great day full of no worries or negativity let your love flow through us all today let us appreciate each precious day that you give us on this earth, please...
Replies
Views
I am always someone who is careful with money and I always try to learn how best to deal with my finances but the past few years I’ve noticed that the battle I’m fighting is not against my knowledge or lack thereof nor is it about the power I have in my natural ability to get my finances in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom