Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you have done and continue to do in my life and my families lives, Father please let today be a great day full of no worries or negativity let your love flow through us all today let us appreciate each precious day that you give us on this earth, please...
Replies
Views
Lord, our Savior, we thank You for this holy matrimony. We praise Your holy name that in this season of our spiritual warfare, You have been our rock and shield. Lord, teach us how to be patient in tribulation. Teach us how to hear You and follow Your guidance. Teach us how to treat each other...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank for another day and for the food and people we have in our lives. Can you please do a cleaning of all demons in this house starting with the strongmen. Sorry I denied you. Watch after Jeff. Help me through the day and send my whole family a legion of Angels. In Jesus mighty...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for all you do for me already. If I can do 6 days of complete repentance can you, on the 7th day have my whole new spirit made up in before the 7th, on the 7th day? My parting of the red sea? I will accomplish this asap. Please send me and my mother a legion of Angels...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for another day. Please if possible and I know it is please heal me to the point I was at when I left the recovery center at least so I can feel a bit better, let me know there's still real life out there so I know I'm not dead. You showed up for something.. now I'm...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom