Please pray that I get a positive ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have done sex with hiv positive and realized after 7 days please pray for me not to be infected. In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
121
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
303
LIFE IN I GET THE WINDOW GREATLY SECURED TO WHERE THE CATS CAN WATCH CAT TV BUT NOT RUN AWAY ANYMORE GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLYFOREVERMORE..LIFE IN I GET A HOME NEW ADDRESS IN MY NAME TO OWN PAID IN FULL FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY...SO I CAN BE IN CONTROL HAVE POSITIVE ENERGY FLOWERS A GARDEN AND ALL...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom