Please pray that I get a best ...

Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Open up your Bible and only read Mathew 6:25. Now repeat after me. In Jesus I take no thought for my life! I will have only the friends that You desire me to have Lord Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!
Thank you! I read the Bible and I said this prayer. I feel much better.
 
Please pray that I get a best friend. PLEASEEEE PRAY FOR ME!!!!
If you just go through this website and hear the cries of many.. that's the start to see how many are really going through their stress life

Pray for people who are in need and you will know how much blessing you can be to someone

Lord, help us to come closer to you. In Jesus name we pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a better door of opportunity THATS a good thing a place to STAY IM COMFORTABLE AND CAN STAY PLEASANT A GREAT DAY NIGHT WITH MY 2 CATS GREATLY IN SECRET I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO CREATE TODAY POSITIVE MOVEMENTS MOVES TOWARDS SUCCESS IN...
Replies
6
Views
288
Life into existence i get the BOAZ of my dreams in my life until then I have peace building the garage into a studio Salon I work mon-Friday dayshift no Worries im highly favored normally Today i get some decongestant and clean & fresh makes it in my life i get my tv 📺 going tonight im the...
Replies
11
Views
71
Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom