Please pray that I don't lose my home. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theresa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Theresa

Guest
Please pray that I don't lose my home. I am behind in my home equity loan. It is scheduled for sheriff sale in one week. I have been trying to work with the bank. They say I need $10,000 to stop the sale. $6,000 of this is sheriff fees and attorney fees. $4,000 is what is behind on the loan; I have the $4,000 and am asking for about two more months to get the rest. So far, they are not having it. I now have asked a government agency to see if they can persuade them, especially since I have what is owed for the behind amount. I think the fees are a little extreme; there is more in fees than loan amount. I and my husband are not in good health and work hard. We do not have a mortgage on the home. It was paid off years ago. We live here for 22 years and have no where to go. I have three dogs who are older; it would be hard to find a place that allows them. Please say some prayers that the bank will work something out with me. My nerves are shot, and my husband can't take any more stress. I think I could lose him also. He is ready to give up literally. Please pray for us and any other people in similar situations. Thank You.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please give ### and her husband the money they need to pay their bills. I pray that the bank will give them more time to come up with the money and you will provide for them. Watch over ###, her husband and dogs and keep them in good health and bring them victorious through this. In Jesus name we ask..
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My landlord is coming tomorrow to discuss our lease. Pray that we don’t lose our house and I have too many people relying on me for this to happen. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
256
I ask for prayer that I don't lose my job, I made a mistake at work. I ask for prayer that I don't lose my job in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
310
I need prayers I don't lose my job. I am worried and can't sleep well.
Replies
12
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom