Please pray that I can find something I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I can find something I have lost (or just misplaced) and need to return to the person who lent it to me. Many thanks.
 
In the powerful name of Christ our Lord, In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, we speak life into our situations, into our lives, our families, that you are Glorified, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in The Name Of Jesus For God to Help me Find something I am looking for easily and For My relationship with my spouse to get better than it is right now in Jesus name Thank you
Replies
8
Views
124
Jesus please let there be no more problems with my mother-in-law's negative checking account balance. It was an honest mistake, the bank waived the fee, now we just have to wait for her money to get deposited to clear it up. Please don't let the rental office ever cash the rent check too early...
Replies
7
Views
126
I know there are people here whose problems are much more important than mine, but I’m desperate to find someone who loves me back. I went through a lot after falling for a girl who didn’t feel the same, and it’s been affecting my mental state. Please pray that the Lord sends me someone with a...
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,893
Members
648,980
Latest member
Fyraytorunlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom