Please pray that I be delivered from the job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I be delivered from the job I'm at now and be placed on a job that better suits me so that I may have time for my children and possibly be able to start back school and pursue another career that God feels is for me. Nice working environment, less stress, well enough pay, perfect hours I'm looking for, a place where I understand and know my work, and wonderful co-workers, a peaceful environment. Thanks.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
FATHER : WE THANK YOU FOR MOVING IN THIS MATTER AT HAND . WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILL BEING DONE IN JESUS NAME....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the spiritually wicked Filipino witch and driver Ms. ### to stop harassing and terrorizing innocent people with her road rage and witchcraft curses in National City, CA where she resides negatively. Pray for the evil demon possessed Filipino witch Ms. ### to stop wrongfully doing road...
Replies
7
Views
130
I used to drink over ### cans of diet coke a day. Then The Lord delivered me suddenly from this horrible addiction. Praise The Lord!
Replies
8
Views
160
Kindly pray for my wife (still married at this time) -- her online profile is literally the picture of a target for predators (evil men) 2 Thes 3:2, for evil men and imposters shall proceed from bad to worse, 2 Tim 3:13, that want immorality & even to be abusive -- and would like to also hurt my...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom