Please pray that I am taking ### school as

Nainpal Kindo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I am taking ### school as my own, but now I don't have anything to support by financial, that is why please pray that God may help me in this school.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am taking a break from God and distancing myself from it rather than over relying on God. I will stop all prayer, Bible reading, and church going until when I am done recovering.
Replies
6
Views
278
Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
143
Jesus please let my son be good in school and not get in trouble, pay attention, stay awake and alert, and take school and studying more seriously. Please let his teacher and guidance counselor respond to me. Please also let this week not be as stressful as I think it will be. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom