Please Pray That I Am Protected And Not Taken Away From My Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

amymckelvie13678

Disciple of Prayer
I am asking that I am allowed to be home with my new family this Christmas. There are people that have accused me of taking money and I am on probation. I was gone for three years for a setup from my ex-husband for embezzlement and I am so afraid to leave them again. I know God is awesome and the power of prayer works wonders. Please help me by praying over my family and myself. I need your support right now. Thank you so much and God Bless.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
6
Views
262
Please pray that I am protected from witchcraft.
Replies
6
Views
284
Please pray that I am protected and safe. Also, please pray that God sends people to help me and protect me.
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom