Please pray that I am not set ...

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Please pray that I am not set up or put in a position where I will cause self harm to myself or others. Please pray for all the situations especially after my parents die and I have no one to take care of me. Please pray for my greatest vulnerable times.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision. 2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
411
I keep having thoughts of Jesus saying "I never knew you." this happens every single day. Every day I have a feeling that I am going to Hell. I read the bible and spend time with God all day. Whether, it's listening to music or watching videos. I struggle with Lust as well. It doesn't help when...
Replies
16
Views
206
I am much happier without Christianity. My church mentor constantly looked down on me and belittled me, masking his personal agenda as 'God's will' as if he were Jesus himself. Despite my qualifications for high-paying roles, he pushed me to accept low-paying jobs—even suggesting fast-food roles...
Replies
7
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom