Please Pray That ### Has Safety.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our friend ### and their prayer request for the safety of their friend. Lord, we ask that you surround their friend with your divine protection and keep them safe from all harm and danger.

Your Word assures us that you are our refuge and fortress, our ever-present help in times of trouble. We pray that you would be a shield around their friend, guarding them from any evil or harm that may come their way.

Lord, we also ask for wisdom and discernment for their friend, that they may make wise choices and avoid any situations that could potentially put them in harm's way. Help them to be aware of their surroundings and to trust in your guidance and leading.

We pray, Lord, that you would send your angels to watch over their friend, to protect them wherever they go. May your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their friend's heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Father, we know that you are faithful and that you hear our prayers. We trust in your unfailing love and ask that you would grant safety and security to their friend. May they experience your presence and peace in every step they take.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and your friend with safety and peace.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart.
Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He is a YouTuber and I watched a video on YouTube that said him and his family were getting hunted by a muslim group and the FBI had to get involved. Pray for his safety as well as his families, amen.
Replies
8
Views
245
I would like to pray for me and my family to have safety of our lives belongings house .. for me to get a job and for the words of mouth that I have uttered that are negative and the thoughts I have had to be broken and not work ...and for me to watch my tongue and thoughts
Replies
10
Views
137
PROTECTIIN & SAFETY (24/7) FatherGod HELPS and Protect ### family ALWAYS" together or when. were Apart & together ❤, from all. kinds of Dangers, Harms Way, from troubles that come to Us, from all Problems, Situations, FatherGod. we need SAFETY Protect. for, us. ### family 24/7 thats non Stop...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom