Please pray that God will set me free of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Please pray that God will set me free of all of this legal issue and leave me with my family. Not only does it worry me but it also worries my wife and kids as well. My son suffers from severe anxiety and this does not help with that. This has took a toll on us financially as well. Pray that God will give me a sign that this situation has been taken care of. I appreciate all of your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for your request today, in Jesus' Name, according to God's perfect will.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord, please grant the supplications of our hearts. May this prayer request win Your favor. Amen.
 
Please pray that God will set me free of all of this legal issue and leave me with my family. Not only does it worry me but it also worries my wife and kids as well. My son suffers from severe anxiety and this does not help with that. This has took a toll on us financially as well. Pray that God will give me a sign that this situation has been taken care of. I appreciate all of your prayers.


Worry not, for in worry there is nothing to be gained. Have I not said, cast your cares upon me? Why then do you try to carry that which is too heavy for you? Come to Me, cast EVERYTHING upon me. I know that you are heavy laden, I Promise to give you rest. Worry not my child. Before you were even formed, I saw this day coming! In you I place the Grace to overcome every trial so why do you continue to worry? In my Word you will see the Promises, did I not say that I will deliver you? In my Word I have spoken of the many trials of the righteous & how I will deliver them, why is you do not believe? Hear my voice over that of the enemy. Fret not nor plea for me to take you out of the situation but yet seek my face & call on my name & I WILL deliver you & see you thru to your Victory!!! You ask for a sign & I say look to my Word. You ask for a sign & I say look towards Calvary where they hung my son. There He suffered, as I poured out my wrath on Him in your place, defeating your every enemy, finishing every work needed to secure a place for you in Heaven yet you still don't see. You seek for signs when confirmation has been given but the greatest confirmation of all was when my Son rose again so that you could have Victory in ALL things!!! So Believe it & receive it in Jesus' name, Amen!!!

~Blessings
 
Dear Lord, You are our protector. We praise your great name.

I lift up ### and his family for your protection, guidance and peace that passes all understanding. Calm his family's fears. Bless them with a sound mind. Bless ### with your mercy and favor with the courts. Go before him and make a way for no jail time. We pray for a miracle. We are begging for his complete freedom! Lord we trust you! You are so good. Lord you are more powerful than any enemy and you can make a way where there is no way! You can move mountains. Thank you LORD! We are so blessed by you Jesus! Restore their finances. Give them a sign that there will be a positive outcome in the courts! In Jesus Name we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Des pensées intrusives me font souffrir. Le diable s'attaque à ma famille, à mon âme et à mon identité. Je lutte contre des pensées qui me détruisent, des pensées particulièrement horribles. J'ai jeûné récemment, mais je suis à bout de forces. Priez pour que le sang de Jésus me couvre tout...
Replies
12
Views
174
Lord pls give me my husband I have been waiting on you lord Pls let my husband locate me Don’t let your name be put to shame over my matter my family members are giving up on me You are my only Hope Don’t let this year ### pass me by I don’t want to wait in vain lord I love and...
Replies
7
Views
347
I ask for your prayers right now because I feel the weight of spiritual attacks around me I want to be free from every lie and every trap of the enemy I know God is greater and I believe He can break every chain I pray that no plan of the enemy will succeed and that those who rise against me...
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom