Please pray that God will send ### a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that God will send my wife a wonderful supervisor to work for. Pray that God will grant my wife a promotion on her job so we will be able to worship, praise, and pay our tithes.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lor di cast this burden on ### pleas help me. I cas tit on OYu Lord Jeus Christi cant take this anymore send thright help i need only oyu understand pelase have mercy.
Replies
6
Views
297
I'm eager to find the man God has prepared for me. All things are possible with God and I am asking for prayers for him to send the man I'm supposed to marry to me! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
332
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom