Please pray that God will reveal to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer for God to show me what he has planned for me. I am presently in ### and my employer wants me to see if I can get an extension on my stay. I Have a possible job in ### wifh a Doctor who is just starting her private practice and a possible job with...
Replies
10
Views
159
I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
257
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,706
Messages
16,814,177
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom