Please pray that God will quickly restore my marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashawhite

Servant of All
Please pray that God will quickly restore my marriage and remove the other woman from my husband as the east is from the west and put a hedge of thorns around my husband. Thanks, please keep me in your prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For God to intervene in my marriage crisis to Remove that strange woman and any other from my husband's life and to restore our marriage and let me be the kind of wife God wants me to be to my husband for my husband and I to be serving God together and let him always be the third party in our...
Replies
6
Views
366
I'm Deborah in need of prayer my husband ### of nearly ### years tells me he is filing for divorce. He is very bitter, angry towards me. I've been speaking "WHAT GOD HAS JOINED LET NO MAN SEPARATE." He has been on dialysis for over a year waiting for a kidney transplant. He says he is tired of...
Replies
12
Views
541
Lord I ask of you for divine intervention within my marriage I ask for ### grace and bestow ### peace upon us. change ###'s mindset and attitude towards me as ###'s wife Lord. open the way let us become childlike thee.
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,525
Members
650,886
Latest member
Yltestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom