Please pray that God will open doors for me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashawhite

Servant of All
Please pray that God will open doors for me and put love in my husband's heart for me and his children and cut off the ungodly relationship with the other woman and restore my marriage.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been in sober living for over 3 years now and I absolutely love it here but I feel like I want to have my own home soon and I thought about moving back in with my parents but I have never had my own place and I'll be ### next month and I have been trying to save money but everything is so...
Replies
9
Views
187
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
144
I don't know why so much has happened lately that has been hard but I know there is a reason for everything. Please pray that God opens a new door for me. I trust him to lead me where I need to be.
Replies
5
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom