Please pray that God will help me with boundaries. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibob77

Humble Servant
Please pray that God will help me with boundaries. I am having a hard time with a difficult friend who is really toxic for me to be around. Please pray for my protection. Thank youj!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you, Lord, for grace that helps me protect my personal boundaries with calmness and wisdom. Give me courage to speak when others cross lines that can harm my peace, relationships, and future. Teach me to respond gently but firmly, without anger or fear. Help me value what You have...
Replies
9
Views
115
Over the years, and especially recently, God has convicted me regarding certain things when it comes to the relationships in my life and people I interact with (especially regarding people of the opposite gender) and led me to place certain boundaries up in my life to protect myself from sin. I...
Replies
6
Views
245
Please pray that I would always keep the boundaries that God has led me to place in my life to avoid sin or causing someone else to stumble at the forefront of my mind. I recently had an experience where I did something that goes against those boundaries without thinking. It wasn't done in a way...
Replies
5
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom