Please pray that God will heal me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I was very young, I always felt convicted by God to wait for Him to bring my spouse into my life. But this year, multiple things have occurred which now cause me to question whether that conviction is real. Due to certain recent experiences, I also now wonder whether I truly want to be in...
Replies
6
Views
137
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, arm pain, discomfort in both shoulders and hands, throat and neck pain, chest issues, and spinal problems. Free me from weakness, limitations, and laziness, and grant me peace, strength, and resilience...
Replies
8
Views
230
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom