Please pray that God will completely overturn ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I appreciate the prayers and strong words of encouragement, it's had me in tears, since I have no home church anymore. I went to court to motion for a new trial, and because my case is in the appeals department, the judge denied it, but the look on the opposing party, the attorney had a smile on...
Replies
7
Views
157
Please pray that God will heal my voice, both for singing and speaking, totally and completely. Pray that He removes the pain in my throat, and that He undoes any and all damage that has been done to it. Pray that my voice will be at its very best when I sing, and that I will talk as much as I...
Replies
10
Views
236
It’s almost been a year that we have been praying for my dad’s behaviour to improve towards my mom. He reads the Bible, prays most of the time and yet is the most unhappy, bitter and unforgiving person. I don’t understand why the word is not going into his heart. He is so rude, ungrateful and...
Replies
8
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,159
Messages
16,807,684
Members
650,579
Latest member
Faermiordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom