Please pray that God set me free of the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Des pensées intrusives me font souffrir. Le diable s'attaque à ma famille, à mon âme et à mon identité. Je lutte contre des pensées qui me détruisent, des pensées particulièrement horribles. J'ai jeûné récemment, mais je suis à bout de forces. Priez pour que le sang de Jésus me couvre tout...
Replies
12
Views
175
Lord pls give me my husband I have been waiting on you lord Pls let my husband locate me Don’t let your name be put to shame over my matter my family members are giving up on me You are my only Hope Don’t let this year ### pass me by I don’t want to wait in vain lord I love and...
Replies
7
Views
349
I am drowning in life and feel so lost and broken and hurt and I'm full of pain please have Jesus set me free.
Replies
10
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom