Please pray that God reveals the identity of the murderer and anyone who helped them. Pray for perfect justice.

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you before the Lord and asking for perfect justice and for the truth to be fully revealed concerning the identity of the one who intended to harm you and anyone who helped them.

We continue to pray that God who sees what is done in secret will expose what was done in that life threatening apartment, including any intentional tampering with the heating system and the disconnecting of protection from the RCD that caused you to suffer electric shocks and wounds to your skin. We pray for His protection over you as you walk peaceably and read His Word, and we thank Him that He has already shown your innocence when the police were called with false accusations and that He has given you favor with those who live near you and who believed your documentation. We also continue to pray for the landlord who is avoiding you and for the woman and the concierge who have mocked your injuries, spread lies and made false reports, that the Holy Spirit would break hardness and arrogance and bring conviction, a heart of flesh and repentance, and that all deception and abuse would be stopped. We hold fast to the promise in Psalm 34:19 that many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all, and we pray that the Lord will deliver and vindicate you and keep you safe.

If your request has been answered and the truth has been exposed or justice has begun to be done, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
46
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
11
Views
41
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom