Please pray that God remove my daughter ###

I want to thank everyone for the prayers. My daughter-in-law still here. She is being more kind to me. Plus pleasant. Hope it stays this way. Only God can change others. I believed in prayers.🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please help me do away with betting since now am feeling unwell because of losing a lot of money. Dear lord since I know this has been brought by being idle lord help me get a job please. I pray and believe that you are my God and God of miracles. Hear my cry lord🙏
Replies
10
Views
230
Pray God removes those in my life who shouldn’t be there. I feel so drained by those around me.
Replies
6
Views
1K
Please pray for grace and favor on my daughter as her Architecture model and renders for her Architecture Studio class are due today. Please pray for encouraging feedback from her instructor and for an excellent grade on her first project of this semester. Please join me in praying for my...
Replies
10
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom