Please pray that God heals, my right ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God heals me of an ear ache or infection
Replies
10
Views
177
Please pray that God will heal my voice, both for singing and speaking, totally and completely. Pray that He removes the pain in my throat, and that He undoes any and all damage that has been done to it. Pray that my voice will be at its very best when I sing, and that I will talk as much as I...
Replies
10
Views
236
God, I really dislike having so many problems with my right eye because it keeps crossing nonstop. I hate how much it bothers me whenever it happens to my right eye. All I want is for my right eye to be normal without cross eye. God, I know you are the one who heals fix everything because I love...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom