lucie
Servant
please pray that God forgives me for always reproaching things to my ###, ###, and ### because I feel like they never cared about my psychological problems and I feel very bad about that because I feel too lonely and misunderstood, please pray that I can be able to forgive them and also forgive myself and stop feeling guilty, and that I can have more peace of mind, I'm Catholic and I have like an obsession to go to the confession too often because I always feel too guilty, even priests tell me I should go less but I'm always afraid that God won't forgive me if I don't and every time I get a little angry with someone I go or I don't feel peace of mind, please pray that I can stop feeling depressed, lonely, and anxious
amen
thank you and may God bless you all
amen
thank you and may God bless you all
