Please pray that God breaks every spiritual, occult connection between ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that God breaks every spiritual, occult connection between me and ###. That God set me free of the generations.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Keep praying for me. The issue that I've been dealing with hasn't quite been resolved yet. The source is coming at me even harder. They are now saying that I will get ### or ### or some other disease if I don't do a certain thing. They are even pushing me to say and/or declare that they cannot...
Replies
13
Views
431
Please pray that I overcome unwanted intrusive thoughts, and that I overcome the fear, anxiety, and stress complicated by them. I find myself unconsciously and subconsciously making agreements out of fear, anxiety, stress, pressure, and/or compulsions with these spirits. Ex: that my IQ will keep...
Replies
6
Views
205
Please pray that God breaks every toxic soul tie from my life forever. There is one particular one which I really don’t like. Please pray that it goes away and never comes back. Pray for supernatural protection over me and my family. I’m so happy in my marriage and I pray that God always...
Replies
9
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom