Please pray that for financial breakthrough and blessings, for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyrff

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that for financial breakthrough and blessings, for my kids, for my relationship with ###, for my health, for the inner peace and faith that I need to stop doubting when I feel secure in the Lord, for my businesses to grow and bloom thank you God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray my financial status gets well.. I get clients on my day..my days have been dry and I don't know what's happening. Please lord help me go through this and manoeuvre. Pray for me I get past this
Replies
11
Views
183
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
147
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom