Please, pray that ### finds a good school for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
Please, pray that ### finds a good school for ###, and that she can pay for it.
 
Psalms 69:13 | For me, my prayer is unto you, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of your mercy hear me, in the truth of your salvation.

We are praying for you... GOD BLESS YOU
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm searching a good school for my daughter, when I check online all the schools have good and bad comments. I'm so confused, I'm a single mom and I'm very concerned about my daughter, please pray for us, I believe there's nothing our God can not do.
Replies
9
Views
298
Dear God, Father of Abraham, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us. Our daughter went to a school, where she witnessed students be treated inequitable. When we speak up for justice, we get retaliated against us. Our kids work really hard get good grades, follow all the rules. Speaking up for...
Replies
9
Views
167
Dear lovely prayer warriors. Thank you for all the prayers thus far. My daughter has her medical interview on ###. Please pray for her to be looked upon favourably and to clear her situational judgement tests well for her to enter medical school next year. Finally, pray for her to find a...
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom