Please pray that ### & ### find jobs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofaPhoenix

Account Closed
Please pray that my husband & I find jobs soon. We are having to borrow money from my mother-in-law to pay our bills & buy groceries. She can barely make it on her own as it is. Please God bless our families with a financial blessing.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God please answer this prayer and open up every window and door of opportunities, guide and protect this couple each and everyday! Your a God of plenty and not want and you make sure your children have plenty too, we thank you Father.. God we claim every opportunity for employment you make available for this couple and we thank you Father in advance! AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal and help to rest well asap, let this special day turn out well please, been burning the candle at both ends Lord and please Pray to find all that's lost soon for this blessed day Jesus bring us mighty peace restoration cooperation and mighty miracles, and all the right godly help, Praises...
Replies
9
Views
198
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working out in the sun too much. I’ve been mistreated previous places I’ve worked currently. I’m not treated poorly here, but I am having to pick up extra shifts and being out in the sun, but I feel like I just metaphorically speaking, have a grenade full of sunscreen...
Replies
11
Views
147
Please pray for ###, ### need a job. ### is a mother of two kids and ### can't afford financially. Thank you all.
Replies
9
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom