Please pray that everything goes well with ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’m feeling deeply overwhelmed right now and would so appreciate your prayers. I’m carrying a huge amount of stress on multiple fronts and am physically and emotionally exhausted. Please pray for: Our Home Search: Guidance and peace as we navigate finding a safe, manageable, and...
Replies
12
Views
180
pls pray that my presentation goes well and smoothly today. Pls pray that I speak slowly and confidently and nicely. Pls pray that I relax and do well and remember what needs to be said and have soft eye contact with the audience. Thank u.
Replies
7
Views
229
pls pray that the meeting with ### goes well today. pls pray that she sees the work that i have done for my comps list and topic and that I have made a lot of progress. pls have her see that my work is worth a final grade of "A" pls have her answer my question as to when the deadline for the...
Replies
7
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom