please pray that ### be reuntied with the love ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeautiful

Prayer Warrior
please pray that ### be reunited with the love of ### life, pray ### has a change of heart, ###'ll be a man, mature, honest and faithful. ### gets off the streets, and go back home with ### family, pray God softens ### heart and whisper ### name to ### in ### sleep, and ### comes back to ###. pray that ### relationship will be final, ###'ll be the one to take ### hand in marriage. This year ### claiming in Jesus name, amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in ### after a difficult period of separation. We remain thankful to Jesus for that miracle. However, following family...
Replies
12
Views
262
Almighty God, to love You and others. I also ask silent requests.. in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
14
Views
333
There is someone I care for deeply. I would like to come together with this person on a deeper level. If it can fit in God’s will I would ask that you pray that we can see each other and meet soon, and that we can be kind and loving to one another, that any blockages between us can be removed. I...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom