Please pray that ### and ### will find good jobs very soon. Please pray ### will seek treatment for her drinking problem. and ### will stop using drugs. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
Please pray that I find a job soon because my family is lecturing me because my ### don't have a job and my family thinks that if you don't have a job it's because you don't want to work. I do want to work. I worked at a movie theater for 10 years and I had my first job about ### years ago and I...
It seems like everything I do is not good enough. When my mom was alive I kept the house clean she says it's not clean and when I used to live with my brother he says the same thing. And now I am doing job training at ### and is not paying me and my family is not giving me credit for trying to...