Please pray that ### and I ...

Good morning ###. I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God guide and bless your time schedule, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of prayer that Jesus will keep me safe from apartment surveillance and Jesus will protect my privacy, safety and security. I am asking Jesus will bless me on my job that no weapon formed against me or my job will prosper. Jesus will let me know what to do concerning me getting...
Replies
5
Views
215
Power outage problems at my apartment place. ~please pray whatever is wrong is fixed! and we don't lose power again ~3 times! today. ugh. please pray thank you!!! very kindly. IJN amen. take care! all.
Replies
11
Views
372
Hello today is the big day for my home inspection I pray for a peaceful inspection and things go smoothly quickly and easily. So I can make it to closing day, and I can get my father who isn’t feeling so well to Florida from New York cause he cannot deal with the brutal cold anymore here. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom