Please pray that ### and ### can overcome wrong

Remote74

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that me and my ### can overcome wrong doing in our recent vehicle purchase. After a week we discovered the vehicle has been previously wrecked. It was sold as having no accidents. We paid premium price. This situation has me stressed to the max. I just want to undo this deal and bring our old vehicle home. Thanks in advance.
 
Prayers was answered yesterday. The vehicle had a clean carfax but the reason is dealer was fixing it in house and not documenting it. Wasn’t disclosing it at purchase to potential buyers either. They reversed everything and we brought our old vehicle home...God is good.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
9
Views
182
I have been struggling with porn. There are times when I watch it because i feel stressed or just want to watch it for fun. I know it is wrong but i still could not resist. Please help me pray that I develop self control and flee from porn. I am a female and i serve in the church. I am a...
Replies
12
Views
191
Please pray that I can overcome lust. And that I gain self-control in the areas of life I need it and that I don’t end up with any unwanted pregnancies with the wrong woman. Help me to find the strength to remove myself from these toxic situations.
Replies
5
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom