Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Pray for all people, especially all people working for the government to preserve all the good things from the past rather than throwing it away. Pray for all Americans and people globally to learn the importance of preserving all the things from the past so we can enjoy them today in ### and...
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against wanting of things. I pray that GOD get glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray...
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against things that were heard, known and from extended family. This event happened many decades ago. I pray that GOD get glory from this event. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings...