Please pray speedily please that I would receive a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray speedily please that I would receive a big financial blessing, and my brother ### would have a great job soon and that my brother Joshua would come back to the Lord and be blessed and that my nephew's anger would go away and that we would have a great holiday season. Thank you so and God bless. :)
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
186
My cough and cold has subsided a lot despite outstation. Nevertheless, I still have little phlegm in throat, I pray for continual healing from God. About the transfer, I didn't meet big boss unfortunately, that he was away on that week. But I met a colleague from human resource, he was the one...
Replies
8
Views
326
I just had my baby 6 weeks ago. I had my husbands family visit in the hospital the day after. I didn’t want visitors as I did not feel great, but I did it to appease my husband. He was excited to show his baby. 1 week postpartum was thanksgiving, I had postpartum hypertension that got really...
Replies
8
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom