Please pray prayer of protection over me ...

Update things are going well and that ###. Has backed off thank you for your prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know what’s going on in my life, but my wife will not stop chasing her ex. She keeps talking about him and sometimes she texts him and she looks at his pictures all the time. I don’t get it, I am just praying for strength to know what to do. I keep telling her if she’s going to be...
Replies
12
Views
277
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
418
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You are my refuge, my fortress, and my deliverer. Your Word says that if God is for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31). Today I place my work, my leadership, my reputation, and my future completely into Your hands...
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom