Please pray please. I have been hurt so much ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray please. I have been hurt so much by a man. He said he loved me but slandered me, put me down to others. Please pray God would defend me and that he would be ashamed for what he did.
 
Lord, We come Boldly Before Your Throne Asking Whatsoever,

In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost To Heal, Deliver And Saved, To All Those Whose So ever Will Come Let

Come. Amen! Amen! Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been bullied, yelled at, talked down to by my family, co-workers, former bosses, teachers, students, and others and it makes me stressed and depressed. And it makes me hate myself and I don't understand why people hate me and others. What do people get out of hurting me and others? I am...
Replies
10
Views
463
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
133
I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
7
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom