Please pray over my ### loan situation. ...

Thank you all for your prayers. There is some positive news on the horizon. I may qualify for some forgiveness and deferment or forbearance.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation right now. I have loans from around 6 different apps, and the burden has become extremely difficult for me to manage. I sincerely request you all to please remember me in your prayers. And if anyone...
Replies
8
Views
137
Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
236
Prayer team - my heart is heavy right now. I’m dealing with my mother in a home do Alzheimer’s and fading away. Pray that she will know Jesus in her final days. Pray provision over my family as my job may be going away and I’ll need to find a new one so I can provide for my family. Help us in...
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom