Thank you Jesus that I might read this. I pray this prayer for ### as well as for myself in the mean-spirited individuals regard. Let God's Will be done. Let me always be a vessel of Your Love. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
145
heading to school please protect my life from all danger and harm in JESUS name
Replies
11
Views
418
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Father God, please heal my son emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Renew his progress and restore his peace, joy and satisfaction. Lord, the past few days he has been displaying...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom