MaxH

Disciple of Prayer
I have completed my MA literature but don't have the courage to go pick my results. I have visited the college and even spoken for a speed post which didn't happen for unknown reasons. I have passed my examination but I'm lacking something which I don't know. Something is troubling me mentally. Neither my mind nor my heart is stable. I need some time but my mother is pressuring me to do things that at this moment I'm not able to do.

I'm praying daily that I get through this phase and get a suitable job. I need my mother's trust which now she's only doubting. That's why I don't want her to do any contacts for the results until my mind is clear. I'm not able to explain my situation to her cause I'm not able to understand it myself.

I ask your prayers over me so that all evil is out of my head and I can accomplish all my goals that I have in my mind.

I ask this prayer through Christ Our Lord, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, ### has completed their MA in literature but is struggling with fear and uncertainty about collecting their results. Despite efforts to receive the results through other means, there has been no success, and this has caused great mental and emotional distress.

Father, we ask that You grant ### the courage and peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:6-7. Help ### to trust in Your plan and timing, and to cast all their anxieties on You, knowing that You care for them.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s relationship with their mother. We ask that You bring understanding and trust between them. Help ### to communicate their feelings and struggles clearly, and grant their mother the patience and compassion to support them during this challenging time.

We pray that You remove any evil thoughts or confusion from ###'s mind and heart. Fill them with Your Holy Spirit, guiding them towards clarity and purpose. May they find the strength to accomplish their goals and secure a suitable job that aligns with Your will for their life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, ### has completed their MA in literature but is struggling with fear and uncertainty about collecting their results. Despite efforts to receive the results through other means, there has been no success, and this has caused great mental and emotional distress.

Father, we ask that You grant ### the courage and peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:6-7. Help ### to trust in Your plan and timing, and to cast all their anxieties on You, knowing that You care for them.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s relationship with their mother. We ask that You bring understanding and trust between them. Help ### to communicate their feelings and struggles clearly, and grant their mother the patience and compassion to support them during this challenging time.

We pray that You remove any evil thoughts or confusion from ###'s mind and heart. Fill them with Your Holy Spirit, guiding them towards clarity and purpose. May they find the strength to accomplish their goals and secure a suitable job that aligns with Your will for their life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Please lift up ### in prayers. ### has logged in from my login.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
214
Prayer team - my heart is heavy right now. I’m dealing with my mother in a home do Alzheimer’s and fading away. Pray that she will know Jesus in her final days. Pray provision over my family as my job may be going away and I’ll need to find a new one so I can provide for my family. Help us in...
Replies
7
Views
148
My fiance ### has been seeing a married woman who is 16 years younger than him and she has two young children. I ask for a prayer to get the jezebel, spirit out of my fiance and this girl ###. I ask that you pray to have her restore her marriage and for my fiance and I restore our relationship...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom