Please pray open sky receives my payment ...

Please pray open sky receives my payment very soon. Thank you for praying for me. May God Bless You. Amen.
I am praying for you in this need. May the God of Glory send you payment now and supply for all your needs. I am praying that you will be blessed with financial miracle and you will be set free from any debt. I am praying for you to have more than you need so you will be able to help others as well. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Please pray open sky receives my payment very soon. Thank you for praying for me. May God Bless You. Amen.
May the blessings of the Lord fall on your life as you continue to love Him and serve Him. My prayers go out with you wherever you are.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I give thanks for your prayers that got me my pension deposit on time. Now I need release of my SS payments right away. I must move from my granddaughter's apt because her mother, my daughter, keeps bad mouthing me and causing too much negativity around me. We did not have the best relationship...
Replies
10
Views
287
Lord please I come before you to ask you with favor upon my business I had people who own me money, please put in them to feel the heaviness of responsibility to pay what they own me, there's several people, from A to Z, you know that everything that I do with my business I did on rule and...
Replies
10
Views
483
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom