Please pray of me i have fibroid ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Hello, friend! I’m praying for God to touch you with His healing hand, according to His will and perfect timing. May you sense the Lord’s loving presence with you at all times. I Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for bleeding to stop so I can proceed with my fibroid removal surgery on Tuesday. I was placed on birth control a month before so I could do the surgery but my period still came though very light. Please pray for a miraculous removal of the fibroid or that the surgery can proceed...
Replies
12
Views
275
Please papa pray for me. The doctors said I have uterine fibroid. I don't want to go for operation and I don't have money for the operation. I believe God of ### will flush out this fibroid. Thank u Jesus my time has come
Replies
6
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom